Saturday, July 9, 2011

Google streaming I/O conference 2011 live for those who can't make it

Google I/O 2011
The Google I/O conference, a gathering of developers from across the globe to San Francisco's Moscone Center, sold out in under an hour. In an effort to encompass as many people as clearly want to join in with the conference, Google is going to stream the keynotes, sessions and Developer Sandbox, live via the Google I/O website. This is in addition to the already planned I/O Extended viewing parties that Google and others are hosting around the world.

So if were unlucky in getting tickets, stuck at home, or to your desk on May 10th and 11th, but really want to get in on the I/O action, check out the Google I/O Live page, where you can register your interest by displaying the Google I/O Live 2011 HTML5 badge on your site. Oh and check out the fancy, bouncing ball, countdown clock while you're there too.

Google streaming I/O conference 2011 live for those who can't make it originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 08 Apr 2011 04:40:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

LSI LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LAWSON SOFTWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment