Friday, November 26, 2010

Review: Flight Control HD for Mac

Firemint's Flight Control has long been one of my favorite iPhone games; it was one of the first apps I bought. When I first heard the game was being ported to the Mac, I wondered how well the game's control scheme would work. Flight Control's gameplay seemed tailor-made for the touchscreens on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and I wasn't sure the game would translate well to a more traditional point-and-click interface.

Flight Control HD for Mac came out on Steam last week, and since then, I've been putting the game through its paces. Many hundreds of crashed aircraft later, I can say that while the gameplay suffers a bit in translation to a non-touchscreen platform, overall the experience is still worth the US$4.99 asking price. Click "Read More" for the full review.

Continue reading Review: Flight Control HD for Mac

Review: Flight Control HD for Mac originally appeared on TUAW on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

IOMEGA INTUIT INTERSECTIONS INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment