Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ask TUAW Video Edition: VPN services

ask tuaw videoIt's the first Tuesday in May, which means it's time for another edition of Ask TUAW, the video version.

Today, Brad writes to us with a security question:

I love using Wi-Fi where available, but I am always leery of doing anything requiring secure access as I don't know who is on the network and what they are up to. I think the best way to protect myself is using a VPN. But what service do you choose? Is there any chance they can see my info and passwords? Any help you can give would be great.

We answer Brad's question in the video below by showing him two companies that offer VPN services, then we tell him how to set up a VPN in OS X.

Companies mentioned in the video:

Other VPN approaches we've covered in the past include Hamachi, HotspotShield, CJB and more.

Continue reading Ask TUAW Video Edition: VPN services

Ask TUAW Video Edition: VPN services originally appeared on TUAW on Tue, 03 May 2011 12:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

ZORAN ZIONS BAN YAHOO YAHOO XILINX

No comments:

Post a Comment