Friday, February 25, 2011

Spunk and Moxie: Positive Qualities?

The above cartoon was inspired by an earlier cartoon of mine. Well, not exactly inspired. More like mistakenly copied almost exactly.

It’s the only time I know of that I’ve ever done a cartoon twice, and it was amazing how close the captions ended up being. Compare the caption above, “Listen, Tom, I like your spunk. It’s your moxie that concerns me” with one done a few years earlier: “I like your spunk. However, I am concerned about your gumption.”

I suppose technically moxie and gumption are subtly different employee traits, but who are we kidding? This is basically the same cartoon.

All in all, it could have been worse. At least I was stealing from myself.

From Small Business TrendsSpunk and Moxie: Positive Qualities?

Join the conversation about this story »



INGRAM MICRO INFORMATICA INFOCUS ZORAN ZIONS BAN

No comments:

Post a Comment